Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

I apologize for dropping from the face of the blogosphere a couple of weeks ago, but our thirteen-year-old son was hospitalized with what turns out to have been a very severe reaction to a medication, and I'm just now becoming capable of letting my mind do anything but pray. I think he is going to be fine, although he has unfortunately inherited his mother's sensitivity to medications--I'm allergic to three antibiotics.

Now we just have to figure out what to do about all the missed schoolwork . . .

4 comments:

Darkknight56 said...

Glad to hear he's okay.

Lowell said...

There is no need to apologize for putting your family above your blog and these internet discussions.

It is good to hear your son should be fine.

Pastor Jack said...

Once again, the prayers of His children prevail much! Thank God for His great love and mercy!

Anette Acker said...

Thank you, Darkknight56 and Lowell! We are very grateful that he's doing well and back in school.

Amen to that, Pastor Jack! Thank you so much for your prayers!